Organizational Leadership Graduate Option
This option is offered within the following major(s):
Also available at OSU-Portland and via Ecampus.
The Organizational Leadership graduate option, within the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, is designed to serve leaders and professionals from any industry. The program is available in Corvallis, through our Portland Hybrid Program that mixes online and face-to-face, and purely online.
Affordable program that helps prepare students for leadership roles in established and emerging business organizations.
Flexible program that allows students to blend face-to-face, hybrid, and online courses to best manage a work-life balance.
Management and leadership courses are evidence-based and delivered by internationally recognized experts in the field. content similar to educational content provided in top ranking executive MBA programs.
Part-time students, taking at most two courses per academic quarter, can complete the program in 21 months.
Option Code: 2061
- Conduct research or produce some other form of creative work.
- Demonstrate mastery of subject material.
- Conduct scholarly or professional activities in an ethical manner.
- Understand, analyze, and apply human resource management information to facilitate executive level strategic decision making (MGMT 572 , MGMT 546 ).
- Understand, analyze, and apply classical and modern leadership theories and techniques to facilitate leadership effectiveness (BA 550, MGMT 559 , MGMT 552).
- Understand, analyze and apply negotiation techniques toward attainment of organizational objectives (MGMT 574).
|BA 562||MANAGING PROJECTS||3|
|MGMT 572||STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT||3|
|MGMT 546||CROSS-CULTURAL MANAGEMENT||3|
|MGMT 552||ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR||3|
|Integrative Capstone Experience|
|MGMT 576||INTEGRATIVE CAPSTONE||3|
Option Code: 2061