Business Fundamentals Graduate Certificate
Also available at OSU-Portland and via Ecampus.
The BFGC program provides a means for individuals with undergraduate degrees in fields other than business to gain exposure to, and understanding of, basic functional business skills. Skills acquired in this program can expand performance and career opportunities in both not-for-profit and for-profit organizations. The curriculum can be completed in as little as one summer, or on a part time basis.
Certificate Code: CG18
- Acquire a basic understanding of the fundamentals of business essential to any career.
- Develop an understanding of the language of business to be able to comprehend and communicate financial information.
- Learn marketing and operations skills.
- Build knowledge in financial accounting and corporate finance, including learning to analyze financial statements and read balance sheets.
- Develop networking and communication skills crucial to career success.