Business Fundamentals Graduate Certificate
This program is available at the following locations:
The BFGC program provides a means for individuals with undergraduate degrees in fields other than business to gain exposure to, and understanding of, basic functional business skills. Skills acquired in this program can expand performance and career opportunities in both not-for-profit and for-profit organizations. The curriculum can be completed in as little as one summer, or on a part time basis.
Certificate Code: CG18
Upon successful completion of the program, students will meet the following learning outcomes:
- Acquire a basic understanding of the fundamentals of business essential to any career.
- Develop an understanding of the language of business to be able to comprehend and communicate financial information.
- Learn marketing and operations skills.
- Build knowledge in financial accounting and corporate finance, including learning to analyze financial statements and read balance sheets.
- Develop networking and communication skills crucial to career success.