Computer Science Undergraduate Major (BA, BS, HBA, HBS)
Also available at OSU-Cascades campus and via Ecampus.
The computer science undergraduate curriculum has the following objectives:
- Graduates of the program will have successful careers.
- Graduates of the program will continue to learn and adapt to a changing world.
Entering undergraduate students must choose and complete options 1 or 2 to earn a degree in Computer Science. Entering post-baccalaureate students may select options 1 and 2 that are offered on campus or the online Computer Science Double Degree option offered by Ecampus.
- Applied Computer Science (BA, BS, HBA, HBS)
- Computer Systems (BA, BS, HBA, HBS)
- Computer Science Double Degree (BS, HBS)
For students entering the undergraduate program, the recommended high school preparation is four years of mathematics, science, and English. High school programming or computer applications courses should not be taken in place of other college preparatory courses.