Data Analytics Graduate Certificate
This program is available at the following location:
Certificate Code: CG17
Upon successful completion of the program, students will meet the following learning outcomes:
- Describe and apply the basic principles of statistical inference and commonly used statistical models, machine-learning tools, and database tools.
- Select appropriate statistical and computational methods and apply analytical skills to effectively summarize, visualize, and make valid inferences from data.
- Fit and evaluate simple and multivariate linear regression models and generalized linear models.
- Perform appropriate analyses on time-series data and multidimensional data.
- Communicate quantitative results to individuals who may not have expertise in either statistics or computer science.
- Articulate principles of statistical and data ethics.