Office of Institutional Research
Oregon State University
500 Kerr Administration Building
Corvallis, OR 97331-8572
Salvador Castillo, Director
Susan Wang, Assistant Director
To produce timely statistics, qualitative information and analyses that support university strategic planning and decision-making.
Institutional Research, under the Office of Institutional Analytics and Reporting, provides services to offices and departments at Oregon State University. Responsibilities include:
- Developing and analyzing university strategic indicators and performance measures, drawing upon institutional data from all sectors of the university;
- Maintaining data archives to support longitudinal profiles and studies;
- Generating datasets of strategic interest to the university using survey instruments;
- Conducting research on issues of strategic importance to the university using national and institutional databases;
- Responding to federal, state and other external requests for institutional data;
- Supporting the academic unit program review process;
- Enhancing and improving the curricular review process; and
- Serving as a resource for the university on institutional research issues.