Oregon State University Administration
Edward J. Ray, President
Edward Feser, Provost and Executive Vice President
Mike Green, Vice President for Finance and Administration
Cynthia Sagers, Vice President for Research
Steven Clark, Vice President for University Relations and Marketing
Rebecca Johnson, Vice President for the OSU-Cascades Campus
Susan Capalbo, Senior Vice Provost for Academic Affairs
Lois Brooks, Vice Provost for Information Services
Mark Hoffman, Vice Provost for International Programs [Until September 15, 2017]
Susie Brubaker-Cole, Vice Provost for Student Affairs [Until September 6, 2017]
Dan Larson, Interim Vice Provost for Student Affairs [Beginning September 6, 2017]
Scott Reed, Vice Provost for University Outreach and Engagement
Susana Rivera-Mills, Vice Provost and Dean for Undergraduate Studies
Jennifer Brown, Vice Provost and Dean for the Graduate School
For more information, see https://leadership.oregonstate.edu/administrative-leadership.
OSU Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees of Oregon State University governs Oregon’s only university with a statewide presence and helps guide OSU’s mission to serve the state and the needs of its citizens in a growing global economy.
The board harnesses the talent and energy of education, civic and business leaders to help guide OSU’s future as a leader and innovator in excellence in teaching, discovery and service as an internationally recognized public research university. The first 14 members of the board were confirmed by the Oregon Senate in November 2013. OSU President Ed Ray is also a trustee (ex officio and non-voting), for a total of 15 members.
The following list contains the members of the Oregon State University Board of Trustees, as of January 1, 2017:
- Mike Bailey, professor of computer science, OSU Corvallis
- Mark Baldwin, analyst programmer, OSU, Corvallis
- Patricia Bedient, executive vice president/chief financial officer (retired), Sammamish, WA
- Rani Borkar, vice president, OpenPOWER Development, IBM, Beaverton
- Julia Brim-Edwards, senior director, government and public affairs, Nike, Beaverton
- Darald Callahan, president (retired), Chevron Chemical Co., San Rafael, CA
- Michele Longo Eder, attorney (retired), Newport
- Paul Kelly, Jr., attorney (retired), Portland
- Brett Morgan, OSU student
- Laura Naumes, vice president, Naumes Inc., Medford
- Preston Pulliams, president, Gold Hill Associates, Jackson, MS
- Edward Ray, president, Oregon State University, Ex Officio
- Patricia Reser, chairman of the board, Reser’s Fine Foods, Inc., Beaverton
- Kirk Schueler, chief executive officer and president, Brooks Resources Corporation, Bend
- Michael Thorne, wheat farmer, Pendleton
For further information, go to http://leadership.oregonstate.edu/trustees.
Oregon State University, in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations, does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status in any of its policies, procedures, or practices. This nondiscrimination policy covers admission and access to, and treatment and employment in, university programs and activities, including but not limited to academic admissions, financial aid, educational services, and employment. Inquiries regarding the university's equal opportunity policies may be directed to the Equal Opportunity and Access, 541-737-3556 or visit http://eoa.oregonstate.edu/.