Physical Activity Graduate Option
This program is currently suspended until Summer 2026.
Option Code: 7591
Upon successful completion of the program, students will meet the following learning outcomes:
- Conduct research or produce some other form of creative work.
- Demonstrate mastery of subject material.
- Conduct scholarly or professional activities in an ethical manner.
- Explore the biological principles as they pertain to physical activity.
- Compare and contrast behavioral principles as they pertain to physical activity.
- Investigate how physical activity integrates within the core areas of public health across multiple spheres of influence.
- Analyze and review how population-level physical activity patterns and disparities are related to health and disease.
- Design and implement physical activity interventions in diverse populations and community settings.'
- Evaluate and disseminate findings from physical activity interventions in diverse populations and community settings.
- Communicate and advocate for equity, inclusion, and diversity in physical activity.