Honors Associate Undergraduate Major (HBA, HBFA, HBS)
The honors degree is jointly awarded by the Honors College and by the college of the student's major. Therefore additional credit requirements beyond the total required by the colleges of the student’s major must be completed. HC students must satisfy all university and major requirements, as well as honors requirements. A student who completes a 15-credit track will be designated as an Honors Associate. Successful completion leads to receipt of an honors baccalaureate degree. Transcripts will also reflect Honors College completion and will denote HC course work. Interested students please contact the Honors College at 541-737-6400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The requirements for the Honors Associate track include:
- Honors colloquia (minimum 6 credits)
- Honors electives (minimum 6 credits)
- Thesis/Research/Projects (minimum 3 credits)
- At least 12 honors credits must be upper division.
- Submitted thesis
- Total credits required for graduation is 180.
Major Code: 012