The Agricultural Sciences minor is designed for students who have an interest in agricultural sciences. The minor is ideal for students who want to add more exposure and content (broadly) within agriculture to their primary major.
The minor requirements listed below are subject to the following:
- 27 credit minimum (15 required, 12 upper-division electives).
- Courses required for a major and taken in the major department may not count towards this minor.
- Students may not use variable credit courses toward the minor.
- Courses used to fulfill the requirements must be taken for a letter grade.
- Agricultural elective courses for this minor must be upper-division credits.
Requirements (15 credits):
AG 111. Information Technology in Agriculture (3)
AG 301. *Ecosystem Science of Pacific NW Indians (3)
AG 351. *Communicating Agriculture to the Public (3)
AG 412. Agricultural Safety and Health (3)
LEAD 242. Personal Leadership Development (3)
or LEAD 342. Team and Organizational Leadership (3)
Electives (12 upper-division credits):
Choose 12 credits of upper-division courses, with a minimum of one course from three different areas of study in the College of Agricultural Sciences:
Botany and Plant Pathology
Environmental and Molecular Toxicology
Fisheries and Wildlife
Food Science and Technology
Rangeland Ecology and Management
* Baccalaureate Core Course (BCC)